About Me

My husband, Jason, and I have been married for 20+ years and have seven children. Princess and Sunshine are 16 years old; Cupcake, LoveBug and Ri-Bear are 11; BoBo is 9 and NiNi is 2 . I have been caring for children since my young teen years. First as a babysitter and then as a church nursery worker. When I was a Freshman in high school, I directed my first of 5 children’s theaters at the local Opera House which put 40 children between the 1st & 8th grade in my care for 2 ½ hours 5 days a week. As a senior in high school I worked with the youth in my church and did this through college as well. After Jason and I were married I started doing childcare out of our home and did so until we moved to Spearfish. Shortly after moving here our daughter was born and so I decided to take a break, three months later our son came into our lives. Pumpkin Patch Daycare opened on October 28th, 2008 and Closed on November 23rd, 2016.



Friday, January 15, 2016

Days off 2016

Here is the current plan for days we will be closed in 2016:

2016

January
18th- Martin Lurther King Day

February
15th - President's Day
23rd- open until noon

March
4th- Personal/Dance Competition
25th-28th - Good Friday & Easter

April
28th- open until noon
29th- Personal/Dance Recital

May
30th - Memorial Day (Paid)

June
24th- Personal

July
4th & 5th- Independance Day (Paid)

August
19-22nd- Personal/Family wedding

September
5th- Labor Day (Paid)

November
23rd-25th- Thanksgiving & Black Friday

December
23rd-26th- Christmas

Ashley ~ Pumpkin Patch Daycare

No comments: