About Me

My husband, Jason, and I have been married for 20+ years and have seven children. Princess and Sunshine are 16 years old; Cupcake, LoveBug and Ri-Bear are 11; BoBo is 9 and NiNi is 2 . I have been caring for children since my young teen years. First as a babysitter and then as a church nursery worker. When I was a Freshman in high school, I directed my first of 5 children’s theaters at the local Opera House which put 40 children between the 1st & 8th grade in my care for 2 ½ hours 5 days a week. As a senior in high school I worked with the youth in my church and did this through college as well. After Jason and I were married I started doing childcare out of our home and did so until we moved to Spearfish. Shortly after moving here our daughter was born and so I decided to take a break, three months later our son came into our lives. Pumpkin Patch Daycare opened on October 28th, 2008 and Closed on November 23rd, 2016.



Thursday, June 26, 2014

Multi Family Garage Sale this weekend at Pumpkin Patch Daycare! 815 Harding St. We will do 4-6 on Friday night and then on Saturday 7-1! Toys, Kids clothing (girls birth-sz 8/10 and boys birth-sz 5/6...favorite stores are GAP & Gymboree), household items, doTERRA Essential Oils at 10% off, bikes, cloth diapers, scooter, BURPee, infant carseats, depression glass, carnival glass, motorized scooter, double stroller, nice curtains & curtain rods....and on and on it goes!!! Oh and SHOES!!! I have 4 girls and I love shoes...my favorites brands are Pediped & See Kai Run!!! Most are like new and in boxes! I will have my Kurig up and running so there will be coffee to purchase along with other drinks and treats!!! This is the sale you do not want to miss!!!!!

Ashley ~ Pumpkin Patch Daycare

No comments: