About Me

My husband, Jason, and I have been married for 20+ years and have seven children. Princess and Sunshine are 16 years old; Cupcake, LoveBug and Ri-Bear are 11; BoBo is 9 and NiNi is 2 . I have been caring for children since my young teen years. First as a babysitter and then as a church nursery worker. When I was a Freshman in high school, I directed my first of 5 children’s theaters at the local Opera House which put 40 children between the 1st & 8th grade in my care for 2 ½ hours 5 days a week. As a senior in high school I worked with the youth in my church and did this through college as well. After Jason and I were married I started doing childcare out of our home and did so until we moved to Spearfish. Shortly after moving here our daughter was born and so I decided to take a break, three months later our son came into our lives. Pumpkin Patch Daycare opened on October 28th, 2008 and Closed on November 23rd, 2016.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Dates Closed in 2011

I have updated the "Days the Patch will be closed" in the left sidebar so it will be there for the year, but thought I would put it in a post for those of you that subscribe and can see it!

Please keep in mind there will be 2-3 weeks in March/April I will be closed for Maternity leave.  Sorry that we cannot plan this too much, babies have a way of coming just when they want window!

There may also be a week we will be closed at some other point in the year when our Texas baby is born.  Again, there is not too much planning we can do for this either!  Sorry

As for other days off, the plan is to only take days that I 'sceduled' into the contract (ex. holidays and such.)

2011

Good Friday ~ April 22nd

Memorial Day ~ May 30th

Independence Day ~ July 4th

Labor Day ~ September 5th

Thanksgiving & Black Friday ~ November 24th & 25th

December 23rd & 26th

2012

January 2nd



Hope this helps to plan in advance!  Thank you to all my faithful Patch Parents & Pumpkins! 



Ashley ~ Pumpkin Patch Daycare

No comments: